HERE'S HOW WE'RE BEING SUSTAINABLE:
1. We are 100% made-to-order. That means we don’t mass produce anything. It also means we don't have inventory that turns into waste.
2. We use recycled metals whenever possible, and we also recycle all of our scrap metal.
3. All of our materials are natural. We don’t use any kind of plastic, acrylic or resin that is harmful to the environment in our manufacturing process.
4. All our packaging 100% recyclable.
5. All our jewelry is nickel free.
Our jewelry is thoughtfully handcrafted before it makes its way to you. That is the quality standard behind every Bounkit piece and a promise we can make it because our artisans are family. After all, we've been together for over 16 years.
Our gemstones are individually designed in our New York studio to best suit each piece. Our artisans meticulously cut, polish, and set each gemstone by hand, which can take up to 4 hours per piece to complete.
Our semi-precious gemstones are custom cut from minerals and other natural materials, giving each stone a unique color.
Our man-made gemstones are crafted from high-quality materials with a lower environmental impact than their mined equivalents.
BECOME A BOUNKIT INSIDER
Sign up for 15% off your first purchase, early access to exclusive promotions, and a first look at new collections.